Ken's Travel & Social Photo Gallery
These galleries require Adobe Flash Player.
If you don't have Flash installed, you can get it for free
Each gallery may take a little while to download.
Hit your browser's back button at any point in a gallery to come back here, if you wish to.
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings at The Egg, Albany, NY, 1/22/2011.
- Opening Act Charles Bradley. (19 photos)
- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Part 1, thru Dimitrios. (33 photos)
- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Part 2, Sharon sings and dances. (24 photos)
- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Part 3, Ladies on stage. (52 photos)
- Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Part 4, Encore, barefoot dancing. (28 photos)
- For more info on Sharon Jones, the Dap Kings, and Charles Bradley, check out the
Daptone Records website.
- My Photos. (Only 4, he was backlit, and it was crowded.)
- For more info on Matisyahu check out
Jackson Browne with David Lindley at the Palace Theatre,
Albany, NY, 9/7/2010.
Mark Knopfler at the Palace Theatre, Albany, NY, 5/9/2010.
They Might Be Giants play Flood at The Egg, Albany, NY, 10/2/2009.
The Mets' Last Game at Yankee Stadium, 6/27/2008.
- Set 1:
Getting to the Game: The Polo Grounds and Two Yankee Stadiums (23 photos).
- Set 2:
Innings 2-6 (87 photos).
- Set 3:
Innings 7-9 and saying goodbye (93 photos).
- Set 4:
The Bronx after the game: From the Stadium to Arthur Avenue for dinner (43 photos).
My 30 favorite photographs, in case you're too bored to go through all the above (30 photos).
Wide shots from the game. Not in Flash, so they fill your browser window.
Steph Hayes & Adam Brodsky
at Neil and Julie's house in Schenectady, NY, 4/5/2008.
- A few fuzzy photos from Chris Rock's warm up in Albany for his New Year's Eve show at
Madison Square Garden which kicked off his six-month "No Apologies" tour.
We were sitting pretty high up in the balcony at the Palace.
A reading by Richard Russo at SUNY Albany, 10/5/2007.
Cooperstown, Glimmerglass, Hyde Hall, and Frank DiCesare's 70th Birthday, 8/11/2007.
Los Lobos in the Corning Preserve, Albany, NY, 8/9/2007.
All orignal content © Ken Vastola